In an era of digital overload, what can make museums attractive for broad and diverse audiences? How museums can build strong and long-lasting relationships with their community? Based on visitors expectations, this session will offer a fresh and unpublished roadmap with 09 global trends to promote vibrant and inclusive cultural spaces. With the support of British Council, a research mapped insights from museum, cultural center and festival experts from five countries. As the results reveal, the future of museums starts with a radical desire for audiences protagonism and participation.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Check out the new Trend Report on the Future of Museums with data, research insights and cases of innovation in museums around the world.
- Get to know the latest 9 trends on the museum landscape that map cultural&tech changes foreseen from museum specialists and tracking visitor interests
- Get inspired from global festivals to promote memorable experience and attract new audiences in museum spaces.
- Carla Uller, Culture, Education and Comunnication Executive Manager, Oi Futuro
- Michel Alcoforado, Founder and CEO, Consumoteca
Ana Helena Salgado, Planning Manager, Oi Futuro
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.