Everyone is talking about high-impact tutoring! But how do you do it well? How do you do it at scale? With multiple partners, providers, schools, data sources, etc.? Come learn about a public-private partnership in NYC that is working to answer these questions and use tutoring to accelerate learning for over 50,000 students.
Other Resources / Information
- Attendees will learn how an intermediary / backbone organization can connect the dots to create standards and scale tutoring.
- Attendees will learn how blended philanthropy can accelerate partnerships and supplement public funding with an eye toward sustainability.
- Attendees will understand the most essential elements of high-impact tutoring and take home tools and practices to help ensure fidelity.
- Chris Caruso, Managing Director, School-Age Children, Robin Hood
- Melanie Ojefua, Vice President, High Impact Tutoring, ExpandED Schools
Chris Caruso, Managing Director, School-Age Children, Robin Hood
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.