XR completely changes how we connect with one another... but also our inner selves. In this panel, award-winning VR+AR creators, journalists and designers sit down to discuss the future of intimacy, communities & self-understanding in a new world of fluid identities, digital wizardry and immersive memes - and how it all comes together to describe the next generation of human connection.
Here we'll explore the new role identity plays in XR social interactions, share examples of new kinds of XR intimacy, discuss how immersive memes represent new types of virtual communities & how XR ultimately changes our understanding of self, forever affecting our relationships online and offline.
Join us as we explore these new rules of human connection and prepare... things are about to get weird.
Other Resources / Information
- What does human intimacy look like in XR today & tomorrow... and how far can it go?
- What new kinds of XR communities are coming into being... and what do immersive memes have to do with any of it?
- How does XR ultimately change how we see see ourselves... and how does that affect our relationships online as well as offline?
- LUCAS RIZZOTTO, XR Director, THOUGHT CO.
- KATE PARSONS, Co-Founder, FLOAT.LAND
- Donald Dunbar, Founder, Eyedrop
- Jesse Damiani, Deputy Director of Emerging Technology / Forbes Contributor, SNHU & Forbes
Lucas Rizzotto, LUCAS RIZZOTTO
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.