This special live episode of the On Brand podcast will focus on how virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) have disrupted brand building today. Host Nick Westergaard will be joined by Amber Osborne, CMO of Doghead Simulations, and Joanna Popper, Global Head of Virtual Reality for Location Based Entertainment at HP, for a discussion on how these leading VR companies have pioneered branding in this emerging space. We'll also explore how brands can embrace VR/AR/MR/XR content for tomorrow's engaged audience.
The On Brand podcast helps organizations and individuals tell stronger stories and build better brands. Each weekly episode features interviews with thought leaders or those working for innovative brands like Adobe, Ben & Jerry’s, Maker’s Mark, Salesforce, and Whole Foods.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand the impact of VR/AR/MR/XR technology on brand engagement and digital media consumption
- Learn how brand builders from HP, Doghead Simulations, and others have pioneered brand building in this emerging sector
- Leave with ideas on how to create a VR/AR/MR/XR-ready brand strategy for tomorrow's tech-savvy consumer
- Nick Westergaard, Strategist/Speaker/Author/Educator, Brand Driven Digital
- Amber Osborne, Chief Marketing Officer, Doghead Simulations
- Joanna Popper, Global Head of Virtual Reality for Location Based Entertainment, HP
Nick Westergaard, Strategist/Speaker/Author/Educator, Brand Driven Digital
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.