SXSW EDU 2020
Starting to Understand Humans with Quant Data
The overall goal for our session is to equip attendees with confidence and an appreciation of how to easily find and use quantitative data to build an understanding of an audience that may be interesting to them.
First we will equip the attendees a few tips and tools to build an understanding before setting them a live challenge. Second we will teach them about how to craft a story to bring the quantitive data to life.
At each stage they will get to present back.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Where to find quant data and use it quickly with confidence
- How to turn your data into a story and why this is so crucial
- To be inspired by the case studies and aware of the common misconceptions of quant data use
- sam fowler, partner, Craft Media
- Jen Smith, founder, Craft Media
Sam Fowler, Strategy Partner, CRAFT
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.