As the digital industry becomes increasingly complex, and data ownership and privacy practices face more regulatory scrutiny, today’s marketers are now tasked with externally delivering personalized messaging while improving performance and upholding privacy compliance. With advertisers also facing walled gardens and losing access to third-party data, they will have to learn how to successfully operate in a cookie-less world. This panel will explore how operating in a cookie-less world can be done but it will not be a one-model fits all approach. Brands will have to take a leap of faith and adopt non-traditional strategies in order to succeed in a world without cookies.
Other Resources / Information
- Digital marketers will learn what a cookie-less marketing and advertising future will look like 5, 10 and 20 years from now.
- Digital marketers will learn key factors to take into consideration to create their own path to operate in a cookie-less world.
- Digital marketers will learn best practices from peers who are already putting cookie-less strategies into play.
- Parks Blackwell, Vice President of Marketing and Client Development, PMG
- George Popstefanov, CEO, PMG
- Brad Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer, LendingTree
Mariana Fischbach, Director of Media Relations, Ketner Group Communications
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.