Why Europe is Hot on the World Map of Music Tech?
Music Industry has become a living lab globally with technologies impacting the entire value chain from Creation to Distribution. Musictech Startups are flourishing in Europe, with european champions reaching international impact. In this context of global opportunities & competition, how to set up innovation ecosystems focusing in music and tech and stimulate collaboration across the Industry on a European level? What are the key tech trends and leading players to follow in this scene ? How to scale Music Business from Europe to Global ?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understanding of the major trends in terms of how MusicTech Ecosystems are being structured & developed in EUROPE at City, Country and Region levels
- Mapping of the key players in the field of MusicTech in Europe including incubators, accelerators, corporate labs and artist oriented organizations
- Global perspectives on the main opportunities and challenges for MusicTech Ecosystems moving forward, from Prototyping new solutions to Go-to-Market
- Cherie Hu, Music-Tech Writer and Analyst, Water & Music
- Gerome Vanherf, COO / Founder / CEO, LEANSQUARE SA / Wallifornia MusicTech / La Grand Poste
Yvan Boudillet, PRESIDENT, TheLynk