We plan to sit down with Tim Keane, the Commissioner of City Planning for the City of Atlanta, to discuss how we can design urban centers to more be more conducive to burgeoning forms of transportation. Discussion topics would range from designing infrastructure more efficiently in metropolitan areas to building the smart cities of the future.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- The fragmentation of the transport landscape will create tiers of travel that will allow people to choose the perfect option for their situation.
- The ascendance of alternative energy, autonomous assistance, and artificial intelligence will soon disrupt how we move through and shape communities.
- More than just fixing bad traffic – social inequity and our quality of life are at stake in the decisions that lay ahead for a city on the rise.
- Tim Keane, Commissioner of Planning and Community Development, City of Atlanta
- Pouya Dianat, Managing Director, Beam Imagination
Nic Huey, Producer, Beam Imagination
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.