The cannabis industry is growing rapidly. Yet, many media channels still have strict regulations hindering the marketing of cannabis on major digital platforms. The brands that will rise to the top are those that effectively maneuver these restrictions to invoke consumer trust, establish consumer loyalty, and demonstrate authentic and translatable brand values. In this candid discussion, the leaders of four companies who work closely in the cannabis space will discuss how cannabis brands can promote and differentiate themselves with user-generated social content, strong SEO, and paid acquisition strategies to navigate platform resistance. Hear from panelists how to drive organic growth and move past the limiting restrictions of advertising platforms to best market your cannabis brands.
- How can cannabis brands promote and differentiate themselves within the newly budding space in a way that builds trust and brand loyalty?
- What are the steps and strategies cannabis brands can leverage to be attentive to data, testing and maximizing ROI in this constantly evolving market?
- How can cannabis brands drive organic growth and move past the limiting restrictions of advertising platforms to best market their cannabis products?
- Hope Horner, Founder and CEO, Lemonlight
- Erik Huberman, Founder and CEO, Hawke Media
- Kraig Fox, President and CEO, High Times
- Matthew Nordgren, Founder and CEO, Arcadian Fund
Amelia Melching, Coordinator, cred
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.