XR means Business!
Industries must constantly train their workforce to keep up with the demands and needs of a safe, healthy, and culturally vibrant workplace environment. XR has positioned itself to optimize this process through true, experiential learning. In this session we will explore what is being done in the pipeline of the human resource departments at companies in search for technological optimization using XR. From hiring and training for job tasks, workplace safety, and bias training all performed with XR as a vital tool.
Other Resources / Information
- Attendees will be able to identify key phases in the human resource pipeline that are primed for the use of XR technologies.
- Attendees will be exposed to use cases which will focus on each category of training, safety, and bias/culture in the workplace using XR.
- Attendees will learn to identify the pros and cons of using XR in the HR pipeline at their place of employment and/or own companies.
- Andy Chavez, Co Founder & CEO, BehaviorMe
- Neilda Pacquing, Founder & CEO, Mindglow, Inc
- Clorama Dorvilias, CEO & Co-Founder, Debias VR Inc.
Andy Chavez, Co-founder & CEO, BehaviorMe
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.