Current Events Impacting the Workforce
In today’s world, business can change with just a tweet. Employees are responding in the moment to social disruption and reacting across their network. Now, more than ever, Leaders must put the right tools in place to understand the how these disruptions impact their business and maintain a constant connection to the voice of the employee. Staying in the know is important as companies attract and retain talent as well as maintain public brand presence that can be affected by the workforce. Organizations need to be aware of trends and disruptions happening inside their walls as well as outside in larger society. Combined, internal and external sensing are powerful, complementary tools business leaders can use to identify trends and analyze how current events are affecting their workforce.
Other Resources / Information
- Be able to define workforce sensing and describe how sensing can be used to anticipate and respond to a disruption impacting their workforce
- Apply the principle of sensing both internally & externally & learn how external & internal insights can be used to inform workforce decision making
- Articulate key takeaways on how sensing can be used to generate actionable insights in their own organization
- Emily Scott, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Bill Docherty, Managing Director and General Manager, Deloitte
Kali Figueroa, Events Senior Associate, Deloitte Consulting LLP
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.