Dockless: The First and Final Mile
In an age where technology is evolving rapidly, discover how our nation's capital is on the cutting-edge of adapting the latest transportation technology to fuel economic growth. As a leader in dockless transportation, learn how the city of Washington, D.C is working with innovative companies, including LimeBikes and Mobility Labs to shape the future of transportation, solving the age old dilemma of the first and final mile and increasing mobility and connectivity for all.
Share this idea
- Learn what dockless transportation means from industry leaders
- Learn how cities and transportation technology companies can work together to implement new transportation technology
- Learn what the city of DC and these leading transportation companies have in store for the future of transportation around the country.
- Jeff Marootian, Director, District Department of Transportation
- Lois DeMeester, CEO & Founder, Mobility Lab
- Scott Kubly, Chief Program Officer, LimeBikes
- Brian Kenner, Deputy Mayor, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
Valentina Troisi Klausner, Senior Marketing Manager, BrandLinkDC