Through the rapid improvement of VR, AR, and MR technologies, business leaders can be anywhere at any time, making mission critical decisions by being able to communicate with their workforce in real-time, and through telepresence, it feels like it’s in-person too. This panel discussion is about how industry, government, and start-ups are collaborating to create immersive technologies that bring people together and how our businesses will be forever changed by it.
- Intangibles: Why using VR, AR, and MR technologies improves connection, engagement, and communication across all aspects of a company
- Tangibles: How a company can you leverage telepresence solutions internally or externally for clients – saving time, cost, and resources along the way
- Ways in which companies can communicate effectively with the modern global workforce through different versions of immersive technology
- Josh Gordon, Immersive Technology Strategist - Senior Consultant , Booz Allen Hamilton
- Munjeet Singh, Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mat Chacon, CEO, Booz Allen Hamilton
Josh Gordon, Immersive Technology Strategist - Senior Consultant , Booz Allen Hamilton
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.