The promise of smarter cities is more than just a vision for the future, it’s marked by a wave of innovation that will fundamentally alter the daily lives of residents. As one of the leading smart cities in the country, the District of Columbia is at the vanguard of identifying innovative urban mobility solutions to better serve its residents. Learn how this smart city is paving the path for cities around the world through collaborative partnerships on mobility, delivery, curb management, and mapping to fuel economic growth and improve the quality of life for everyone.
Other Resources / Information
- What innovative technologies is DC adopting to enhance access and connectivity to fuel economic growth?
- What does the sidewalk and curb of the future look like and how do we make sure it benefits everyone?
- What mobility technologies are on the horizon and how can cities develop public-private partnerships to benefit residents?
- Brian Kenner, Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
- Ryan Tuohy, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Starship Technologies
- Jessica Robinson, Director, City Solutions (Ford Smart Mobility), Ford Motor Company
- Mollie Pelon McArdle, Technology and City Transportation Program Manager, National Association of City Transportation Officials
Tace Loeb, Associate Vice President, Marketing, BrandLinkDC
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.