This is a hands-on workshop that will introduce participants to creating stories, games, and animations in the Scratch 3.0 block-based coding editor. We'll highlight some of the new features in Scratch 3.0 that expand the ways kids can create with code as well as some of the new resources that support getting started with coding and creating in Scratch.
Other Resources / Information
- Create and share an interactive project in Scratch 3.0
- Explore new resources for getting started with creative coding
- Explore more ways to create with code using Scratch extensions
- Champika Fernando, Director of Communications & Outreach, MIT Scratch
- Jaleesa Trapp, Research Assistant, Student, MIT Media Lab
- Kreg Hanning , Research Assistant, Student, MIT Media Lab
Champika Fernando, Director of Communications & Outreach, MIT Scratch
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.