Getting Return On Your Data Investment
Processing data is expensive. How are artists and labels getting a return on their data investment? In this panel, the industry’s brightest analysts will bring to light how data is being used in BIG ways to make a measurable and dramatic impact on artists’ and labels’ bottom line. From honing marketing strategies, to better targeting for sales initiatives, to predicting how specific releases will perform, get real-life examples of how data can be successfully leveraged in the music industry.
Other Resources / Information
- How are artists and labels getting a return on their data investment?
- How can data be leveraged to work for artists and labels?
- What is the best way to use data to predict how a release will do?
- Liz Snair, Vice President of North American Label Management, The Orchard
- Theresa Locklear, VP Business Intelligence & Analytics, Strategy, The Orchard
- Robbie Mackey, Partner, Grand Jury Music
Chris Calabrese, Manager, Brand Marketing & Communications, The Orchard
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.