Adaptive Advantage: Innovating in Healthcare
Austin is an internationally-recognized hub for innovation and entrepreneurship in digital technologies and engineering. It is now setting out to leverage its strengths and experience in these areas to create an innovation center for health and life sciences.
Partners across the city are leveraging the evolving technology ecosystem to develop an innovation district that may pioneer the future of healthcare. Using enterprise and creative thinking, partnerships can form to tackle tough challenges and see success through bureaucratic obstacles.
Hear how three panelists are building community as they begin their journey of breaking silos and blending boundaries between hardware, digital technologies, and health.
Share this idea
- Unique opportunities and successes that come from working collaboratively in the health and life sciences ecosystem.
- How to being to build partnership for a community to innovate in healthcare together through placemaking, partnership and programming.
- Obstacles and challenges that may arise when working with outside partners on the creation of a new innovation district.
- Janet Walkow, Executive Director & Chief Technology Officer, Drug Dynamics Institute
- Yash Sabharwal , Role Co-Founder & CEO (CherryCircle) President & CEO (NanoMedical), CherryCircle Software, Inc. NanoMedical Systems, Inc.
- Gail Page, Managing Partner, Vineyard Investment Advisors
- Christopher Laing, Executive Director, Capital City Innovation
Victoria O'Dell, Program and Communication Manager, Capital City Innovation