When you think of corporate communications, you’re likely to picture channels like public relations, staff newsletters and intranets.
Now look around you. Chances are, you’re looking at a powerful communications platform that businesses often overlook: your very own workplace.
Workplaces are physical manifestations of corporate brand and culture.
If you’re looking for ways to tease your corporate communications out into your workplace in a flexible way, transform your brand messages into interactive shared experiences for employees and visitors alike, and evolve your campus into a tech-infused draw for new digital native talent, this session is for you.
Other Resources / Information
- How do tech-infused work environments capture the imagination and attention of digital natives?
- How do organizations use big data to tell digestible brand stories?
- What goes into planning and developing branded digital stories into the architecture for the most seamless experience?
- Emily Webster, Senior Designer and AV Technologist, ESI Design
- Lauren Gibbons, Senior Interaction Designer, ESI Design
Tarley Jordan, Director, Marketing & Communications, ESI Design
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.