Al Gore (played by comedian and biochemist Rollie Williams) has been trying to make Climate Change sexy for almost 50 years. After discovering people didn't like to be bummed out to the tune of a 2-hour slide show, Al has been branching out to reach America's youth. Al (Rollie) has done roasts, talk shows, sketch comedy, and now he'd like to try his hand at a SXSW panel featuring leading climate scientists.
- Climate change isn't the untenable, misshapen problem that it feels like it is. It has solutions and we can get there.
- Climate can be funny and accessible if you do it right.
- The central dogma of CO2 and where that will put average global temperatures in 50 years.
- Rollie Williams, Video Producer, Inverse.com
- Alicia Perez-Porro, Climate Scientist/Oceanographer, National Museum of Natural History
- Dale Jamieson, Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy, New York University
Rollie Williams, Senior Video Producer, Inverse.com
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.