There’s a 50% chance a woman is powering the voice of your favorite NFL team on social media So what’s it like being a millennial woman changing the game in the world of sports? Women born from 1981 to 1996 grew up with the WNBA, cheering US Women’s Soccer to win World Cups and gold medals, and watching women host SportsCenter. Millennial women were raised being told they could do it all; when entering the workforce, they haven’t slowed down.
These panelists have excelled in the front office, working within the NFL, NHL, NBA, PGA TOUR, Team USA and college sports. They continue to change the mindset of the ol’ boys club, and will offer insight on how they got there, where they’re going, and why they expect Gen Z will continue to bust glass.
- Understand how women bond together to rise above gender bias challenges in the Sports industry
- The oldest millennials have 15+ years of work experience. Learn what millennial women are seeking in their careers as they climb the ladder.
- How to approach hiring and developing Millennial and Gen Z talent, from the very beginning of their Sports careers.
- Lauren Teague, Strategist, Convince & Convert
- Farren Benjamin, Head of Sports Partnerships, Tagboard
- Marissa O'Connor, Director, Social Media Strategy , Arizona Coyotes
Lauren Teague, Strategist, Convince & Convert
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.