AI is no longer the exclusive domain of FANG. Outsourced AI capabilities from startups are enabling media companies, big & small, to level the playing field. Experts describe how radical new machine learning approaches are unlocking hidden insights about content usage, allowing media companies to identify new audiences, more deeply engage current users, drive revenue growth and realize new production efficiencies - without having to build an in-house AI team.
Elisenda Bou-Balust, CTO, Vilynx showcases AI’s possibilities and real client examples.
Phil Zepeda, Technical Product Manager Video, and Personalization, NBC News Digital, shares how AI has helped NBCU’s news media properties more deeply engage their viewers.
Yasmin Tayag, the Science Editor at Inverse.com, moderates.
Other Resources / Information
- How is personalization in AI changing the way content is consumed and monetized?
- What are "self-learning brains," and how are they having an impact on media?
- What are some of the more fascinating "behind-the brain" aspects of AI technology?
- Elisenda Bou-Balust, CTO, Vilynx
- Yasmin Tayag, Science Editor, Inverse.com
- Phil Zepeda, Technical Product Manager, Video and Personalization, NBCU NBC News Digital
Liane Swierk, Executive Vice President, Goodman Media International
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.