Across the nation, attitudes towards cannabis are surprisingly uniform—84% of Americans support legalization. As people are granted the permission they need to try cannabis, we will quickly approach a future in which cannabis is not only legal but socially acceptable. Every industry will be affected from automotive to beauty and more. How will this shift disrupt your business?
Join frog and cannabis industry experts as we explore our research findings on Americans’ attitudes towards cannabis. Together, we’ll design a future where cannabis has reached mainstream adoption, incorporating emerging global consumer and retail trends, personas and concepts. You will leave this workshop with a point of view on how cannabis will affect your industry and a vision for your role in it.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn about Americans’ attitudes towards cannabis and the permissions they need to move cannabis from niche to mainstream
- Build the future of cannabis with a community of innovators using our Futurecasting methodology, exploring emerging trends, concepts, and personas
- Develop a point of view on how cannabis will affect your business and leave with strategic plan on how to ride the green wave
- Kristina Phillips, Senior Strategist, frog
- Sam Haddaway, Strategist, frog
- Sally Darby, Strategist, frog
Kristina Phillips, Senior Strategist, frog
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.