Are you listening? Internet trends may seem random or fleeting, but why does yodeling Walmart boy, the floss or Yanni/Laurel get hot? It’s largely due to the influence of the next generation of consumers, Gen Z. If you’re not adapting your strategy, you will become obsolete. WP Engine CMO Mary Ellen Dugan and Center for Generational Kinetics CEO Dr. Denise Villa discuss how this generation will change the future of the web thanks to the evolving expectations for their brand interactions.
Additional Supporting Materials
- The shift from inform to entertain driven by a digital dependence.
- Why the digital experience is now the human experience.
- Why the future isn’t just personalized. It’s predictive personalization.
- Mary Ellen Dugan, Chief Marketing Officer, WP Engine
- Dr. Denise Villa, Chief Executive Officer, Center for Generational Kinetics
- Mercedes Cardona, Editor, Velocitize
Stephanie Capouch, Sr. PR Manager, WP Engine
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.