Driving the Autonomous Vehicle Revolution
Washington, D.C. is one of the leading cities in the world in the autonomous vehicle revolution. Uniquely positioned due to the unified governing system of the city, county, and state, Washington D.C. has been able to approach the autonomous vehicle movement more progressively and efficiently than any other city in the world. Learn how cities can work together with communities, technology, and automobile companies to create innovative and inclusive mobility solutions.
Share this idea
- What is the autonomous vehicle revolution and how could it change the way we live, work, and play?
- What role should cities play in the exploration and implementation of innovative transportation solutions?
- How can key stakeholders in the autonomous vehicle revolution come together to implement policies that both promote innovation, but also ensure safety
- Lexie Albe, Director of Planning and Placemaking , Southwest Business Improvement District
- Stephen Taylor, General Manager-Mid Atlantic, Lyft
- Andrew Trueblood, Chief of Staff at DC’s Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development , Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
- Jennifer Bradley, Founding Director of the Center for Urban Innovation, Aspen Institute
Devin Zitelman, Senior Manager Marketing & Communications , WASHINGTON DC ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP