Experts from educational technology will explore the mega-trends reshaping K-12 education. The panel will highlight findings from forthcoming research reports touching on three areas: The "accelerators" that are driving change, including those that are not immediately obvious; the "hurdles" that make participants slow down, evaluate and practice before leaping into innovation; and the "tech enablers" or the tools that support smoother leaps and can lead to expansive changes in global education.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Gain fresh perspectives on how to address the challenges of digital equity, the pedagogy-vs.-technology gap, and scaling and sustaining innovation.
- Get an exclusive preview of new research findings highlighting the mega-trends and “accelerators” impacting the use of technology in education.
- Receive advanced insight into innovative “tech enablers” — the digital tools that can help schools overcome “hurdles” and leverage the “accelerators.”
- Wyatt Kash, Senior Vice President, Scoop News Group
- Frankie Jackson, Chief Technology Officer, Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
- Bernadine Futrell, Director, Leadership Services, AASA, The School Superintendents Association
- Keith Krueger, CEO, CoSN – Consortium for School Networking
Wyatt Kash, Senior Vice President, Scoop News Group
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.