Getting beyond the blockchain buzz. Interested in launching a business using distributed ledger technologies or the blockchain? Join digital entrepreneurs and founders from TrustaBit, PayUp, as well as a blockchain attorney as they spill the beans on the good, bad and ugly experiences of launching their businesses. How'd they build a team, solicit funds (tokens or traditional financing) and navigate the space? All will be revealed. And then some.
Other Resources / Information
- Types of business ideas that are ripe for blockchain, or distributed ledger technology (DLT).
- How the type of technology solution you use may impact your funding strategy.
- Insights on the role of incubators and accelerators for these types of businesses.
- Crystal Houston, Chief Startup Strategist, Crys & Tell
- Saritta Hines, CEO, TrustaBit
- Tonta Evans, Professor of Law & Chair of IP & Technology Online Programs, New Hampshire School of Law
Crystal Houston, Chief Startup Strategist, Crys & Tell Consulting
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.