K-12 education is at the beginning of a systemic transformation toward personalized learning. Schools are developing new models to better meet students’ unique needs. iNACOL, CRPE, NORC and LEAP Innovations conducted two national surveys of teachers and students to better understand how personalized learning is emerging. Join this session to learn how, and to what extent, core elements of personalized learning are taking hold, key trends, as well as the systemic issues that challenge its growth.
- Understand key findings from a new report around how personalized learning is emerging across the nation.
- Learn key trends about the development and advancement of personalized learning nationwide.
- Gain a national perspective on the field of K-12 personalized learning.
- Susan Patrick, President and Chief Executive Officer, iNACOL
- Chris Liang-Vergara, Chief, Learning Innovation, LEAP Innovations
- DeQuendre Neeley-Bertrand, Director of Communications, iNACOL
- Betheny Gross, Senior Research Analyst, Research Director, Center on Reinventing Public Education, University of Washington Bothell
NATALIE ABEL, Strategic Partnerships Director, iNACOL
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.