How far can your imagination take you? Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology opens the way for trustless, scalable systems that can change the world. We have all seen ICOs launched without a real problem to solve, or even a workable business model. Success comes when decision makers dare to dream beyond a pain point that has blocked their way, and developers realize the vision. This panel combines working case studies, software engineering experience, strategic innovation, and a sci-fi writer’s imagination. It aims to demonstrate how this emerging technology can turn fiction to fact and dreams to reality. It explores the balance between cutting edge blockchain and tried and tested software, and reflects on how the rush for magic internet money colors business decision making.
Other Resources / Information
- What do your clients really need? Help businesses to understand why and where you propose using blockchain technology in development.
- How can you treat the real world as a game? Develop techniques to dream big and step away from traditional approaches.
- How do real-world enterprises progress from imagination towards realization of their solutions?
- Kate Baucherel, Digital Strategist, Galia Digital
- Adam Clarey, CTO, City Web Consultants
- Anne Puck, Blockchain Initiative Partner, Ubisoft
- Tonya Evans, Professor of Law, University of New Hampshire School of Law
Kate Baucherel, Digital Strategist, Galia Digital
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.