Investing to make the most seismic and meaningful positive impact has reached newfound popularity. Entrepreneurs, investors, and community organizers are using these tools to put more dollars to work and help scale the things they believe in.
The partnership of investment + mission is creating a set of tools that can make the kind of difference we care about. But even as the field grows it feels inaccessible to so many.
Whether you're a new entrepreneur, community organizer, organization, or individual, this space is for you. Join four impact investing practitioners who share their knowledge, tips, and tricks on how you can be part of this growing community.
Other Resources / Information
- What is impact investing?
- How do I apply those tools to the problems and communities I care about?
- I'm an entrepreneur who is building a company for social good. How do I start?
- Rehana Nathoo, Founder, Spectrum Impact
- Jenny Abramson, Founder and Managing Partner, Rethink Impact
- Lisa Hall, Senior Fellow, Beeck Center for Social Impact and Innovation
- Justin Conway, Vice President, Investment Partnerships, Calvert Impact Capital
Rehana Nathoo, Founder, Spectrum Impact
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.