Smart speakers are now in nearly one in four U.S. households, boasting one of the fastest tech adoption rates in history. With more and more of us looking up and away from screens — for information and entertainment — how can savvy content creators embrace new, immersive and interactive ways to engage audiences? What are the winning strategies for content that will emerge as artificial intelligence (AI) continues to evolve, who will be the leaders in the field, and what current approaches will drop away? We’ll preview the leading new courses emerging as smart speakers and AI continue to change consumer behavior, and what and how we’ll be hearing in 2019 and beyond.
Other Resources / Information
- When will we reach market maturation for smart speakers, and what does that mean for tech information mainstays like smartphones, TVs and tablets?
- How are smart speakers changing the way consumers shop and consume content?
- What are the best ways to shape your content for an all-ears audience?
- Rachel Horn, Director, Thought Leadership, Consumer Technology Association
- Joel Sucherman, Vice President, New Platform Partnerships, NPR
- Sarah Hobbs, Senior Manager, Amazon News, Amazon
Rachel Horn, Director, Thought Leadership, Consumer Technology Association
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.