The rapid pace of change has seen the evolution of the web, the mobile revolution, and now the beginning of AI and ubiquitous computing. But what new future should we design? Speakers from Google, frog, Mercedes-Benz, and Microsoft will discuss and debate AI Next. What experiences should we unlock in an intelligent world? Will speaking be enough or will we have to invent something new? What shouldn't we ask AI to do? In most industries not much measuredly changes in a year, but this wasn’t just any year. This year was so big (you know what we mean) that a reboot to our panel is a must. As practitioners what are we learning? What new questions are we grappling with? Join us as we explore what we are designing our way through and how it might impact this rapidly changing world. Buckle up!
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Demystify the hype of Natural Language and AI and adding clarity to what is next.
- Focusing the power of AI for good and considering the potential of what it unlocks.
- Participating in a candid chat between people who are otherwise not allowed to talk to each other.
- Karin Giefer, Executive Creative Director, Applied Data, frog
- Ben Brown, Google Home Prod Lead, Google
- Ed Doran, Principal Program Mgr, Microsoft Artificial Intelligence & Research, Microsoft
- Andrew Hill, Director, Data & Artificial Intelligence, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development
Nikki Horn, Assoc. Marketing Director, frog
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.