The global financial services industry is undergoing dramatic change. To stay competitive in a crowded landscape with rapidly emerging new players, established banks are transforming their businesses to stay on top of the rising demand for exceptional customer experiences. So, what does digital transformation really look like? Get an inside peek at the internal and external challenges of disruptive innovation from the teams at Frost Bank and frog design who partnered to drive change within Frost Bank, one of the oldest US establishments in financial services. Our talk will bring together the in-house team perspective alongside the design consultancy lens to transformation design; and will explore key insights to help you bring change to your organizations.
Additional Supporting Materials
- A better understanding of the key challenges of digital transformation.
- The value of design tools and design thinking in digital transformation.
- Insight into how the design industry is evolving
- Andreas Markdalen, Executive Director of Design, FROG DESIGN INC
- Xiomara Alejandro, UX Manager, Vice President, Frost Bank
Andreas Markdalen, Executive Director of Design, FROG DESIGN INC
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.