In this transformative session, we will address the impact of the pandemic, rising loneliness, and the social and political climate on employee well-being. This session will explore the complex relationship between mental health and workplace outcomes, providing practical strategies and technological innovations to navigate these challenges. We will showcase innovative approaches from leading organizations that prioritize mental health amidst these unique circumstances and dig into how employers can best foster more inclusive workplaces that drive equitable economic advancement for all.
Other Resources / Information
- Understanding of how the pandemic, rising loneliness, and the social & political climate have affected employee mental health and workplace dynamics.
- Insights into the specific challenges faced by frontline workers and those who already face systemic barriers to economic opportunity and advancement.
- Employer case studies and examples of innovative technologies being drive more healthy and inclusive workplaces for all.
- Megha Bansal Rizoli, Director, Employer Mobilization, Jobs for the Future
- Gayatri Agnew, Senior Director and Head of Accessibility Center of Excellence at Walmart, Walmart
- Jen Fisher, US Chief Well-being Officer, Deloitte
- Van Jones, Political Commentator, CNN
Megha Bansal Rizoli, Director, Employer Mobilization, Jobs for the Future
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.