To support their partners’ work in local elections, Murmuration creates custom issue scores, like the Charter Support Score, to give partners an edge in identifying individuals who are likely to support a given education issue. Creating access to this key voter information gives partners opportunities to create data-driven campaigns to target messaging and spur turnout to traditionally less salient races, like school board elections. This panel will take a deep-dive into how advocates can use tools including voter scores to create data-driven campaigns in their local communities.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand how advocates can use tools, including voter scores, to create data-driven campaigns in their local communities.
- Learn about how Murmuration’s latest issue support score about big changes in education is helping community-based organizations identify voters most
- Hear how local organizations view the impact education issues are having on the campaign trail, and will have in November.
- Gregory Hatcher, VP, Partnerships, Murmuration
- Anthony Wilson, Executive Director, Equity in Education
- Amanda Aragon, Executive Director, NewMexicoKidsCAN
Peggy A Torney, Vp, Communications, Murmuration
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.