Generative AI? Most see it as tools to help us be more creative. But could it go further?
We define a new benchmark for creativity: the Faith test. Where AI creative competes with human work in a blind test in front of several top ECD’s.
In our test lab, we frankenstein together different AI models and platforms and train them on real human ideas forming an AI über-creative to beat the test.
Our session will include a live demo from creatives, where the audience can give briefs to our AI creative or even challenge our AI to an idea-off!
Other Resources / Information
- Knowledge on if AI can to help define what creativity is and AI's impact on creative work.
- We’ll answer if we can build a multimodal Gen AI Creative that autonomously produces ideas & ads that are indistinguishable from ones made by humans.
- A greater understanding of how Gen AI models work through interaction in the workshop.
- Morten Legarth, Creative Director, VCCP
- Ben Hopkins, Creative Director, VCCP
- Alex Dalman, Head of Social and Innovation, VCCP
Morten Legarth, Creative Director, VCCP
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.