Examining audiences via partisanship alone is too simple and reductive. This is especially true for an “issue” like education that is at its core deeply personal and is experienced over and over, every day, over the course of many years. That is why Murmuration, in partnership with Harmony Labs — a media research organization — conducted a multi-phased research project to understand the the existing narrative around education and craft a new target narrative that takes into account the values of key audiences.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand the values, beliefs, political behavior, and media consumption patterns for each audience to better understand the stories that matter.
- Better understand how advocates can shift opinion and behavior through targeted media strategies.
- Understand how findings from this research is helping local campaigns.
- Sarah Stamper, Chief Research Officer, Murmuration
- Frederica "Riki" Conrey, Science Director, Harmony Labs
- Chris Stewart, CEO, Brightbeam Network
Natalie Cucchiara, Vp, Communications, Lot Sixteen
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.