Is digital living robbing us of physical & emotional development? The panel will show how getting dirty IRL is vital to our progress. Over 21 years, "Dirt Is Good" has revolutionised laundry via top-performing products & embracing dirt for human development. Real dirt beats the metaverse, gyms, artificial intimacy & sterile work and play. Our relationship with Arsenal FC & football epitomises our philosophy, fostering daily individual & social transformation; despite challenges like vanishing pitches, kids playing outdoors less than prison inmates, & escalating obesity rates.
Other Resources / Information
- Impact of outdoors and artificial interaction on child development.
- Invaluable Role of Sport: as a popular shared passion point in culture Sport creates resilience and connection in a sterile world.
- Dirt and pride – why digital living robs us of vital emotional experiences.
- Tatiana Lindenberg, Vice President, Marketing - Dirt is Good, Unilever
- Kate Hays, Head of Women's Psychology, The FA
Hannah Trudgett, Account Director, MullenLowe
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.