More and more teens are benefitting from impactful tech-enabled career learning opportunities – from virtual career mentors that enable them to build social capital through professional networks, mobile-first experiences that help kids match interests with career possibilities, to virtual reality-based immersive career exploration experiences, tech-enabled internships, and AI-supported career coaching.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn how to help students leverage technology to learn about careers and build social capital/professional networks.
- Put your finger on the pulse of technology innovations that are transforming the way kids connect classroom learning with real-world experiences.
- Learn how to bring new technologies including AI & virtual internships into your classroom to transform the way kids connect learning with careers.
- Julia Freeland Fisher, Director of Education Research, Clayton Christensen Institute
- Sam Hyams, CEO & Founder, Springpod
- Jared Chung, Co-Founder and Executive Director, CareerVillage.org
- Michael Carter, Founder, UStrive
Evelyn Van Til, Strategic Partnerships Manager, American Student Assistance (ASA)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.