According to YPulse research, 95% of Gen Z regularly play games on their devices. According to ASA research, the majority of high school students/recent graduates say they would have benefited from more career-focused learning in secondary school. There’s a prime opportunity to combine career-readiness education with gamified digital learning (co-designed with teens) to foster self-directed learning and illuminate a wide range of possibilities for the future. Join us for a discussion featuring emerging voices in youth-centric digital gaming!
Other Resources / Information
- Understand the best way to augment school-based solutions to help kids learn about careers and alleviate overburdened education systems.
- Learn how innovative digital experiences are helping teens to discover and connect their interests and passions with career possibilities.
- Attendees will learn best practices for giving teens agency in developing resources designed to help them navigate this education-to-career journey.
- Mike Murphy, B2B Social Media & Strategic Communications Manager, American Student Assistance (ASA)
- Lindsey Tropf, Founder & CEO, Immersed Games
- Lily Hanlon, Senior Product Manager, American Student Assistance (ASA)
- Kerwin Rent, Founder & CEO, EliteGamingLIVE
Mike Murphy, B2b Social Media & Strategic Communications Manager, American Student Assistance (ASA)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.