The future is inclusive. Educators, learners, and families are using inclusive technology to scaffold and support everyday learning tasks. So how do we design inclusive systems that promote these inclusive educational practices? This workshop will provide you with a roadmap to inclusive technology implementation with a step-by-step process for identifying and removing systemic barriers when teaching with technology. Walk away equipped to design technology ecosystems of the future.
Other Resources / Information
- Walk away with a renewed definition of inclusive technology.
- Take away access to an creative commons licensed systems change framework and corresponding resources.
- Take away strategies for empowering leadership teams to support building and implementing inclusive technology systems.
- Maggie Pickett, Senior Technical Assistance Specialist, CAST
- Kelli Suding, Technical Assistance Specialist, CAST
Maggie Pickett, Senior Technical Assistance Specialist, CAST
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.