Fancy VR headsets might be toys for early adopters, but AR-capable devices will soon outnumber TVs. When ad creative Jules Vizard started to experiment with AR filters, he soon racked up a billion TikTok views, picking up fans like Lizzo and footballer Ian Wright. But how do brands and businesses grab a slice of this action, and what is the real value when they do?
First-of-its-kind research with System1 looks deeper than vanity metrics - likes and views - to measure the brand impact of AR that marketers really care about. Discover the power and the pitfalls of AR and what it means for you.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
Meet the speakers: https://drive.google.com/openid=1M7_x_dNL7Wi0YioslXFH8TGJWfxijGNh&usp=drive_fs
- Augmented experiences are proven to powerfully boost brand equity.
- A richer brand world means a more effective augmented experience.
- Creating space for your audience to inhabit and debate your brand's characters and worlds drives significantly higher engagement.
- Dan Hulse, Chief Strategy Officer, St Luke's
- Yasmine Zavahir, Vice President, Americas, System1
- Julian (Jules) Vizard, Creative Partner, St Luke's
- Jon Evans, Chief Customer Officer, System1
Jessica Gibb, Chief Marketing Officer, St Luke's
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.