Join Shane Meadows’ collaborator and visionary artist Ed Kevill-Davies to explore the art of title sequence design in a high-octane workshop hosted by industry legend and founder of Motionographer, Carlos El Asmar. Together we’ll decide a genre, characters and plot that will be the springboard for creating the perfect pitch. What drives your concept? How do you reach the core of your message? Why use AI to conceptualise, turning complex themes into visual metaphors? You'll leave with first-hand experience of putting together a treatment for an iconic title sequence that is truly unskippable.
- How to dissect a show to reveal the core of the message the title sequence needs to convey.
- How to create standout style frames that clearly present your idea.
- How to use AI tools such as Midjourney to aid the creative process, whether the work is typography focused, imagery focused or high concept.
- Ed Kevill- Davies, Lead Designer and Animation Director, Coffee & TV
- Carlos El Asmar, CEO, Motionographer
Leonie Moreton, Managing Director, Coffee & TV
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.