Helping the environment while helping yourself. Green jobs are one of our greatest hopes for employment growth—as environmental challenges multiply, which they will, so too does the need to meet those challenges with a wide range of skills. Green jobs extend to water management, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and infrastructure improvement, as well as jobs you may be surprised to learn are green. Find out how to get those skills and where the jobs are.
Other Resources / Information
- How can helping the environment help the economy
- What defines a green job
- Where do you get the skills and find the jobs
- Bill Ritter, Director, Center for the New Energy Economy at Colorado State University
- Paula DiPerna, Special Advisor, CDP
- Rachel Sederberg, Research Manager on the Applied Research Team, Lightcast
Ramona Schindelheim, Editor-in-Chief, WorkingNation
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.