What's next for the vacation and short-term rental sector of the travel industry as we emerge from the height of the Covid pandemic? How do emerging startup brands compete or partner with the large incumbents? What opportunities and challenges lie ahead?
- Short-term rental and vacation rental demand and supply are growing faster than than that of hotel accommodations
- Inspired by hotel brands, innovative short-term and vacation rental startups are emerging to offer branded experiences and standardized quality
- Travelers hate uncertainty, they want consistent, high-quality stays; strategies to meet this demand differ among large incumbents and emerging brands
- Rena Pacheco-Theard, CEO & Co-Founder, Boutiq
- Roman Pedan, Founder & CEO, Kasa
- Melanie Fish, Head of Global PR, Expedia Group
- Chip Conley, Founder, Modern Elder Academy
Rena Pacheco-Theard, CEO & Co-Founder, Boutiq
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.