Too often, teaching remains an isolated, one-size-fits-all job that requires each educator to “do it all.” Teaching should be a dynamic, rewarding, collaborative, and sustainable profession, with a diverse force of educators who have the support & guidance they need to have the greatest positive impact on student learning & well-being. Learn about inspiring new models & do-able strategies to transform teaching by rethinking how we organize people, time, and money in American public schools
Other Resources / Information
- Define a vision for a reimagined teaching job.
- Describe the shifts in the teacher experience needed to achieve this vision.
- Understand examples of how districts and schools have reorganized resources to improve the teaching job, to apply to your context.
- David Rosenberg, Partner, Education Resource Strategies
- Chong-Hao Fu, Chief Executive Officer, Leading Educators
- Kira Orange-Jones, Chief Executive Officer, Teach Plus
- Brent Maddin, Executive Director, Next Education Workforce
Kaitlyn Chantry, Director of Communications and Partnerships, Education Resource Strategies
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.