Hamilton Bennett, Senior Director of Vaccine Access and Partnerships at Moderna, joins Col. (Ret.) Matt Hepburn from the White House Office of Science Technology and Policy to discuss the public-private partnerships transforming our ability to prevent, detect and rapidly respond to pandemics and the role of platform technologies like mRNA in this effort.
Other Resources / Information
- The role of public-private partnerships in support of global public health and pandemic preparedness
- The potential for platform technologies like mRNA to shorten the development and manufacturing timing of vaccines in the next pandemic response
- The power of developing prototype vaccines against potential pandemic pathogens, creating global clinical trial networks, helping to ensure access
- Hamilton Bennett, Sr Director, Vaccine Access and Partnerships, Moderna
- Matthew Hepburn, Senior Advisor, Office of Science and Technology Policy, The White House
Kate O'Malley, Communications, Moderna
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.