How can Durable Skills be woven into the K-12 experience to both create authentic learning experiences and better prepare students for future success? Hear from panelists who will share the strategy in Indiana to define employability skills for Indiana, define instructional models to infuse these skills in classroom learning experiences, and scale these educational innovations across the state.
Other Resources / Information
- Know and be able to articulate the relationship between Durable Skills, learner outcomes, and desired learning experiences.
- Understand the contextual drivers for change and need for new models that expand learning opportunities for all students.
- Understand the strategy in Indiana and image how it might be adjusted to support your unique context.
- Jason Bearce, Vice President for Education & Workforce Development, The Indiana Chamber
- Stephanie Short, Vice President of Partnerships, America Succeeds
- Brittany Griffin, Director, Strategic Partnerships, Learner-Centered Collaborative
- Jason Callahan, Assistant Secretary of Student Pathways and Opportunities, Indiana Department of Education
Brittany Griffin, Director Of Strategic Partnerships, Learner-Centered Collaborative
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.