Emerging technologies from voice-technology to augmented reality hold the potential to not only reshape how students learn but also how we assess and respond to student needs. This panel brings together experts in the field of assessment and technology to explore the ways new technologies can better address issues of bias and student anxiety while providing a more complete picture of student learning.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn what new technologies and innovations are tackling issues of bias and student wellness.
- Gain insight into how assessing students in K-12 can be improved.
- Explore the opportunities assessment can bring to reshape student learning and respond to student needs.
- Emma Fittes, Staff Reporter, EdWeek Market Brief
- Dylan Arena, Vice President of Learning Sciences, McGraw Hill
- D’Andre Weaver, Chief Digital Equity Officer, Digital Promise Global
- Patricia Scanlon, Founder & Executive Chair, SoapBox Labs
Briana Bell, Associate, Whiteboard Advisors
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.