Adapting XR for the Future of the Workforce
Discussing the explosion of XR, and as with any emerging tech; how it eventually applies to the real world functions of life at work and at home. Will some never want to take the oculus off? Will the advantages of being constantly virtual and immersive, outweigh the disadvantages? How will this affect our society as a whole, either as a boon and as a bane? The panel we've chosen is rich in understanding of the subject, has proven pedigree and are all smack dab in the middle of it. It should be a fascinating conversation.
Other Resources / Information
- Defining what XR is. Where it came from, where it's going. Industries and people that are key and/or prone to successes, now and in the future.
- What is the present state of XR, and what are the speculative timelines for utilizing the tech to the humanity's greatest benefit.
- What are the upsides? What are the downsides? What would George Orwell say?
- CJ Niehoff, Executive Director, Transition Skills Training
- Christine Janssen, PhD, CEO, Edstutia
- Col.(Ret) Scott Mac Leod, CEO, Augmented Training Systems
- Aaron Demerson, Commissioner of Employers, Texas Workforce Commission
CJ Niehoff, Executive Director, Transition Skills Training Inc
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.