Psychedelic medicine is a new paradigm in mental health. Psychedelic therapy has unique dosing protocols, safety guidelines, training requirements, and patient experiences. Will psychedelic therapy integrate into the existing medical system or will it require a completely new infrastructure? In this talk, we discuss the state of psychedelic therapy, the challenges and opportunities ahead, and how the medical system will make room for psychedelics.
- Overview of psychedelic therapies.
- What parts of psychedelic therapy can work within the existing healthcare system.
- What aspects of psychedelic therapy will require a new healthcare infrastructure.
- Matias Serebrinsky, General Partner, PsyMed Ventures
- Myriam Barthes, Co-founder, Jourey Clinical
- Matt Zorn, Partner, Yetter Coleman
- Dorna Pourang, Clinical Trial Leader, MAPS
Matias Serebrinsky, General Partner, PsyMed Ventures
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.